THE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR DENTIST.
Oral surgery is a specialized kind of dentistry when various surgical procedures are performed in the mouth cavity, for example, removal of teeth and roots in case of irreparable defects, breaks or inflammations.
Mouth surgery services:
- Complicated or surgical removal of wisdom or other teeth
- Surgical removal of non-cut teeth or embryos of teeth
- Tongue and lip bow plastics
- Removal of cysts of odontogenic jaw bones
- Removal of benign formations in the soft mouth tissues
- Resections of the apex of dental roots
- Surgical treatment of various inflammatory diseases of teeth and jaw bones
- Removal of osseous outgrowths (exostoses) from the jaw bones
- Dental crown extension surgeries