THE PLACE WHERE YOU WILL FIND YOUR DENTIST.
Dental hygiene is one of the means for preventive care and treatment of caries, gum and periodontal diseases when plaque and tartars are cleaned from the teeth, dental roots and interdental spaces with the help of an ultrasonic scaler, special manual instruments and a soda blower and the pockets of gums are cleaned and washed.
Services of mouth hygienist:
- Removal of plaque and tartar by means of ultrasonic scaler
- Removal of plaque and tartars with special manual instruments
- Removal of plaque with the help of a soda blower
- Review oral hygiene methods, aids used, frequency; assess motivation, attitude, etc., and develop personalized oral hygiene plan
- Determine if fluoride application for sensitivity, irrigation of periodontal pockets, etc. would be beneficial to patient’s oral condition and recommend further visits to dental specialists
- Observation of the teeth and gums during pregnancy
- Mouth hygiene lessons for children and grown ups